For organizations that use the GE Centricity Enterprise (CE) electronic medical record system (or older Carecast and LastWord versions), Menon Group continues to provide a variety of application and support services.
Contact us for support for: WebNAI, Interfaces, 837, Progress Notes, Medication Reconciliation, Barcode Medication Charting, and any of your custom applications.
The Print The Record application offers a cost-effective and convenient way to make GE Centricity Enterprise historical patient records available after the transition to a different EMR system. Organizations are able to:
- Extract patient records as industry-standard PDF files
- Make historical records available via an imaging system or secure web service
- Locate specific records using sophisticated indexing and searching capabilities
- Implement quickly under a short-term contract
- Save money compared with other solutions available
Custom solutions help GE Centricity Enterprise organizations leverage their current systems and technology:
- ICD-10 Charge Capture: Allow physicians and billing staff to capture patient charges using ICD-10 codes
- Mobile Paging: Use the Cureatr Application to enable nurses to page the responsible physician for a patient from a smartphone
- Application Integration: Launch third-party applications from CE and seamlessly integrate user and patient context
- Handheld Barcode Charting: Chart anywhere using a standard handheld barcode charting product and CE integration